Re: [PBML] return file handger

    Message 1 of 11 , May 14, 2007
      >>>>> "jiqiang" == jiqiang yao <jiqiang123@...> writes:

      jiqiang> Can you write a similar one to open a directory?

      Yes. I can. What's your budget?

      :-)

    • jiqiang yao
      Message 2 of 11 , May 14, 2007
        Hi,
        How to save the contents as html file given an
        internet address?

        ____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
      • jiqiang yao
        Message 3 of 11 , May 14, 2007
          Thank you, Rob.
          I have written a subroutine which can extract all the
          files within this folder and this is exactly what I
          need.

          It's here! Your new message!
        • Damien Carbery
          Message 4 of 11 , May 15, 2007
            --- In perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com, jiqiang yao <jiqiang123@...> wrote:

            > Hi,
            > How to save the contents as html file given an
            > internet address?

            use LWP::Simple;
            my $status = getstore( 'http://www.yahoo.com', 'yahoo-home.html' );
            print "File downloaded." if is_success($status);