Re: [PBML] return file handger

  • Rob Biedenharn
    Message 1 of 11 , May 14, 2007
      That's an odd way to phrase a request for Randall's consulting
      rates? Perhaps you could try
      perldoc -f opendir
      before you decide whether you really want to hire a consultant.

      -Rob

      Rob@...
      Message 2 of 11 , May 14, 2007

        jiqiang> Can you write a similar one to open a directory?

        Yes. I can. What's your budget?

        :-)

      • jiqiang yao
        Message 3 of 11 , May 14, 2007
          Hi,
          How to save the contents as html file given an
          internet address?

          ____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
        • jiqiang yao
          Message 4 of 11 , May 14, 2007
            Thank you, Rob.
            I have written a subroutine which can extract all the
            files within this folder and this is exactly what I
            need.

            It's here! Your new message!
          • Damien Carbery
            Message 5 of 11 , May 15, 2007
              --- In perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com, jiqiang yao <jiqiang123@...> wrote:

              > Hi,
              > How to save the contents as html file given an
              > internet address?

              use LWP::Simple;
              my $status = getstore( 'http://www.yahoo.com', 'yahoo-home.html' );
              print "File downloaded." if is_success($status);