I found an awesome free host!

  • Andy Schafer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2007
      Hey Guys,

      I don't have any stake in this but I thought some of you might be
      interested.

      http://www.vulavala.com/forum/

      It is a free web host that offers cPanel including Perl and PHP
      support. The amount of disc space and bandwidth is determined by how
      active you are on the forums otherwise it is absolutely free. (The
      forums are free to, of course) It is run out of India but they are more
      than willing to hoste sites from all over provided you meet their
      eligibility (which is pretty loose). I am from the States and they
      hosted me with no problem.

      The forums are a lot of fun and well moderated.

      Check it out!
      Andy Schafer