Regexp question

  • jonnybongas2
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
      I have a variable like the one below. It contains nested braces pair.
      I'd like to create a regexp that changes the variable value to the
      string "hello world". Can anyone help with me this?

      $test = "hello
      {{ text
      {{innerbrace}}
      some text
      {{innerbrace2}}
      some text
      }} world";

      //John
    • hooyar66
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
        --- In perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com,
        "jonnybongas2" <jonnybongas2@...> wrote:

        > I have a variable like the one below. It contains nested braces
        pair.
        > I'd like to create a regexp that changes the variable value to the
        > string "hello world". Can anyone help with me this?
        >
        > $test = "hello
        > {{ text
        > {{innerbrace}}
        > some text