Re: [PBML] Llamas to the left of me, Alpacas to the right ...

  • Glenn Becker
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2007
      > Glenn> has anyone used brian d. foy's /Learning Perl Study Guide/
      and, > Glenn> if so, what's really in there and did it help?

      > I'm curious... how did you find out that such a book even existed?

      If memory serves me correctly (a long shot) I found it via foy's
      'author' page linked from http://use.perl.org

      There is a page on the Perl Review site where it can be ordered:

      http://www.theperlreview.com/learning_perl_study_guide/

      I am thinking about it mainly because I want still more
      ex(ampl|ercis)es and so on. If there was a "Perl Puzzle Book," I'd
      likely consider it strongly.

      GB