Re: [PBML] question regarding local-function

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2007

      Jeff> I am doing an sample exercise which demonstrate the usage of local
      Jeff> function.

      You really shouldn't worry about local() until you absolutely need it.

      If you're looking at a tutorial that teaches "local" instead of (or before)
      "my", or mentions "associative array", please stop looking there.

    • Jenda Krynicky
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 12, 2007
        Please read this: http://perl.plover.com/FAQs/Namespaces.html
        and see if it helps. Let us know if something is unclear :-)

        Jenda
        -- Terry Pratchett in Sourcery