Help on poe daemon.

  • Shyam Kumar
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2007
      Hi Group.

      I would like to make an POE Forking Daemon using POE::Wheel::Run . I am
      new to the POE Concepts. Could any body please send me some good links
      regarding how a daemon can be made in perl using POE . The main aim of
      the daemon is to read the values from 1) a web cgi ,2) do some internal
      processing and display the result to the web user also 3) queued up the
      parsing process, if there existed more than 2 parsing process wait the
      new one till the preceding get completed.

      Regards
      Shyam