Daylight Savings Time

  • buxh42a
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2007
      Hi
      There has been much talk at my company regarding Perl and the new
      Daylight Savings Time change occurring this coming Sunday. We are not
      sure if the Date Perl Modules such as Date::Manip, Date::Calc and
      DateTime::Timezone, etc. are going to be fine or do we have to upgrade
      these to the latest versions, if any, to handle the shift in dates for
      the DST. Anyone know about this?

      Sam