Hi friends, jobs for programmers.

  • inderpal
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2007
      Hello programers & developers,

      Today, with the increasing demand of I.T. professionals, Project based
      jobs are increasing in no.s.

      If you are a skilled programmer and can develop real time applications,
      Then this is for you.

      POST YOUR PROJECT & GET PAID

      Post your project to us and if we like your project,We will pay
      you.Remember the amount of money you get depends upon the complexties
      and level of the project you send to us.

      An immediate feedback will be given if project is accepted.You can post
      as many projects as you wish.

      Here are the few rules to follow while posting a project:-

      1. In the subject line, Type the Name of the project.

      2. Now type a brief description of what your program does.

      3. Here you will tell the type of project, e.g. if you have made the
      application in asp.net and sql is used at the backend, Then you type
      asp.net using sql.

      4. Detailed description of the project, Remember this is a very
      important point to be specified. Give as much description as you can
      about your project,
      The probability of your project to be accepted depends upon the details
      you give to us.

      5. Specify the enviornment and other runtime requirements to run the
      project efficiently.

      6. Post your Project here. Attach the files which are necessary to run
      the application If possible attach the complete project code.

      7. For future references, provide your Name,email address & other
      personal details.

      8. Please Specify your work experience as well, if possible post your
      CVs too.

      REMEMBER THIS ADVERTISEMENT IS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE RELEVENT EXPERIENCE OF
      REAL TIME APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
      AND PROGRAMMING KNOWLEDGE TO COP WITH INDUSTRY NEEDS.

      IN CASE OF ANY QUERY, DO WRITE US.
      POST YOUR PROJECTS AT:-

      postaproject@...