perl expect module

  • Noah
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2007
      Hi there,

      I have a need to use the perl expect module for telnet interaction
      handing with a remote host. Its been a while since I've used it. I
      would like to know if there are some good code snippets out there that
      show how to use it.

      Cheers,

      Noah
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 17, 2007

        Noah> I have a need to use the perl expect module for telnet interaction
        Noah> handing with a remote host. Its been a while since I've used it. I
        Noah> would like to know if there are some good code snippets out there that
        Noah> show how to use it.

        Consider Net::Telnet instead, which has an "expect-like" mode in it.

      • Noah
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 17, 2007
          Net::Telnet is not dependable for the application I am using so I am
          moving to the expect module