HTML Paging

  • Shyam S
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2007
      Hi All,

      I am new this to group. I started working with perl cgi scripting. I would
      like to know,how we can do html paging in perl. If you have any links
      please send it to me.

      Regards
      Shyam

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2007

        Shyam> I am new this to group. I started working with perl cgi scripting. I would
        Shyam> like to know,how we can do html paging in perl. If you have any links
        Shyam> please send it to me.

        Since "Paging" could mean any of ten things, how about elaborating a bit?

      • Shyam S
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6, 2007
          On 2/6/07, Randal L. Schwartz <merlyn@...> wrote:

          > Shyam> I am new this to group. I started working with perl cgi scripting.
          > I would
          > Shyam> like to know,how we can do html paging in perl. If you have any
          > links
          > Shyam> please send it to me.
          >
          > Since "Paging" could mean any of ten things, how about elaborating a bit?

          The thing that we get while searching in a google page.

          I had a senario, I got lot of user list in database. I would like to get
          displayed each of them as a set of 10
          for eg: if Ihave total 100 list, then I must get 10 pages containing 10
          list each. So when I click on each number tab I could get the relevent page.