Reading PDF annotations

  • pank_chat245
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2007
      Hi all,
      I am working on feasibility of importing corrections from PDFs, which
      are in Annotation format; into one of the pagination platform in the
      exact location instead of doing corrections one by one in the platform.
      I believe that I need some tool to extract the PDF Annotations and
      then need to place those in my pagination platform to achieve the same.
      Perhaps PERL can be the glue in this case.
      Question: Is there any PERL modules to get the solution of what I am
      trying to achieve.
      Any suggestion in this regard will be highly appreciated.

      Best,
      Pankaj