Urgent Opening for Build Engineer

  • Rajesh R
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2007
      Hi All,

      We now invite Opening for Build Engineer around the globe for an excellent job opportunity for our client which is a leading statutory body. Due to the nature of the project, the vacancies for this position are numerous. Should you have any friends to refer for this position with relevant experience, please cascade this message to them so that they are benefited by this opportunity.

      Please find the job requirements below:

      1) Build Engineer

      Skills Required:
      Should have a minimum of 3 years experience in software engineering
      covering build and configuration management activities using tools like
      BitKeeper /Clear Case/Perforce /CVS

      * Should have good understanding of software lifecycle and product
      release management procedures
      * Should have good Unix (Linux) and Windows NT/2000 platform skills
      using make and shell scripts
      * Should have hands on experience in setting up build environments and
      trouble shooting build problems
      * Programming experience in C/C++/Java a plus
      * Knowledge in scripting languages like Perl, Shell, and Windows Batch
      scripting etc a big plus
      * Understanding/Experience in merging branches and automating builds a plus Protocol Eng Develop Protocol Eng Develop

      *Pls send us ur profile at rajesh.recruitment@... with the following Subject line.
      “Sub-Ref/job-portal/ Build Engineer
      *Please mention these details in the top of your profile itself-

      Current monthly Salary (in SGD/USD /INR) :
      Expected monthly Salary (in SGD/USD /INR) :
      Availability period :
      Residency status :
      Willingness for contractual positions (Yes/No) :
      Marital Status :
      NRIC / Passport No:

      3 references (Your team lead / Project Lead /Project Manager of Current or previous employer)
      Alternate Contact Number

      Other experienced candidates are also welcome to submit your resumes for our future openings with our leading clients. Please ensure to provide us the above details to expedite your application at any cause.

      Please be informed that only short listed candidates would be notified through email.

      Rajesh