Re: [PBML] Use File::Tail on two (2) files at the same time

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 24, 2007
      >>>>> "joel" == joel carnat <joel.carnat@...> writes:

      joel> I have grabbed and modify a Perl script that opens a log file and use
      joel> File::Tail and regexp to fill a DB according to matching wildcards
      joel> that appear in that logfile. I would like to modify this script so
      joel> that it checks two log files at the same time.

      POE should be able to do this rather trivially, with POE::Wheel::FollowTail.
      See poe.perl.org for an overview.