Do anybody have full pdf of Object Oriented Perl by Damian Convay

  • Jins Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2007
      Hi all,

      This is probably my first mail to this group. I am a novice in the world
      of perl programming. I read Learning Perl 4th Edition completely. Now I
      was planning to get a good understanding of perl's object oriented
      aspects.

      Do anybody have the pdf of Damian Convay's Object Oriented Perl. Heard
      from seniors it's the best book available for oops in perl.

      If anybody is having that would you please mail to the group (if the
      size permits) or to my personal id

      jinsthomas@...

      Regards

      Jins