Please look for Perl candidates in chennai

  • CMS Consultancy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2007
      *Please look for candidates in chennai , *

      *PERL*
      Current Openings: 4 SA, 8 SSA & 2 PL
      SA (System Analyst): 2+Years
      SSA (Senior System Analyst): 4+Years
      PL: 6+Years
      Work Location: Chennai

      Technically strong in design & design patterns, UML or other modeling
      techniques.
      Must be strong in WEB application concepts and hands on with Web-app
      development.
      Must have experience in Postgres SQL, MySQL, PERL, OOPerl experience is
      must. Oracle hands on preferred.
      Must have good experience in UNIX, LINUX. *
      Should be very strong in fundamentals of PERL.*
      Should have good communication skills with hands on experience in handling
      team and also to do coding whenever required.