Re: [PBML] Strange variable in JAPH

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
      >>>>> "tnas" == tnas <nascimentothiago@...> writes:

      tnas> Hi folks,
      tnas> I was reading a JAPH and found out this variable: $#_. In the 'perlvar' I read about the $# variable. But I don't know if these variables, $#_ and $#, are the sames.

      tnas> The snippet code about this variable is:
      tnas> ...
      tnas> $u **= $^T != cos($w) ? $w : $#_;
      tnas> ...

      $#_ is to @_ what $#array is to @array.