Strange variable in JAPH

  • tnas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
      Hi folks,

      I was reading a JAPH and found out this variable: $#_. In the 'perlvar' I read about the $# variable. But I don't know if these variables, $#_ and $#, are the sames.

      The snippet code about this variable is:
      $u **= $^T != cos($w) ? $w : $#_;

      Do someone could help me?

      Thanks in advance and regards.

      perl -e '$_="tMM naaCt Feocmama_itpUilucoGa";$_.=$1,print $2 while s/(..)(.)//;print substr$_,1,1;'
      "...just because I don't know the meaning of my art, does not mean it has no meaning..." S.D.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007

        tnas> Hi folks,
        tnas> I was reading a JAPH and found out this variable: $#_. In the 'perlvar' I read about the $# variable. But I don't know if these variables, $#_ and $#, are the sames.

        tnas> The snippet code about this variable is:
        tnas> ...
        tnas> $u **= $^T != cos($w) ? $w : $#_;
        tnas> ...

        $#_ is to @_ what $#array is to @array.