Re: [PBML] Do anybody have the pdf of Damian Convay’s Object Oriented Perl

  • Frank Kleinburg (el Oso de Tejas)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2007
      At 04:21 AM 1/3/2007, you wrote:

      [snip]
      >Do anybody have the pdf of Damian Convay's Object Oriented Perl. Heard
      >from seniors it's the best book available for oops in perl.
      >
      >If anybody is having that would you please mail to the group (if the
      >size permits) or to my personal id

      A quick google search turned up the following site:

      http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~damian/papers/PDF/cyberdigest.pdf

      This is a 56 page excerpt from the book.. Of course the entire book is
      available from many sources for purchase, and I am sure used version
      are also available if money is tight.. flk k