Do anybody have the pdf of Damian Convay’s Object Oriented Perl

  • hellojins
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2007
      Hi all,

      This is probably my first mail to this group. I am a novice in the
      world of perl programming. I read Learning Perl 4th Edition
      completely. Now I was planning to get a good understanding of perl's
      object oriented aspects.

      Do anybody have the pdf of Damian Convay's Object Oriented Perl. Heard
      from seniors it's the best book available for oops in perl.

      If anybody is having that would you please mail to the group (if the
      size permits) or to my personal id

      jinsthomas@...

      Regards
      Jins
    • Frank Kleinburg (el Oso de Tejas)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2007
        At 04:21 AM 1/3/2007, you wrote:

        [snip]
        >Do anybody have the pdf of Damian Convay's Object Oriented Perl. Heard
        >from seniors it's the best book available for oops in perl.
        >
        >If anybody is having that would you please mail to the group (if the
        >size permits) or to my personal id

        A quick google search turned up the following site:

        http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~damian/papers/PDF/cyberdigest.pdf

        This is a 56 page excerpt from the book.. Of course the entire book is
        available from many sources for purchase, and I am sure used version
        are also available if money is tight.. flk k