Re: [PBML] CPAN shell

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2006
      >>>>> "tnas" == tnas <nascimentothiago@...> writes:

      tnas> I always use the OS Linux and now I'm using Windows. I need install modules from the CPAN shell but, obviously, the simple command:
      tnas> install stuff
      tnas> don't work.

      If you're using Activestate Perl, you must use the PPM system to install
      modules.

      If you want a Perl that's far more "unix" like, including full operation
      of a CPAN shell even for non-pure-Perl modules, then get Strawberry
      Perl from win32.perl.org.