new line problem

  • manoj mitra
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2006
      Hi! All
      I am facing one problem, could you please help?

      Using perl, I am parsing one XML file and trying to generate one text file. At the end of the each line, I am getting following symbol -

      Please tell me how to get rid of this problem.

      Thanks in advance
      Manoj

    • Damien Carbery
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2006
        --- In perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com, manoj mitra
        <manoj_mitra2001@...> wrote:

        > Hi! All
        > I am facing one problem, could you please help?
        >
        > Using perl, I am parsing one XML file and trying to generate one
        text file. At the end of the each line, I am getting following symbol -

        > ²ó
        >
        > Please tell me how to get rid of this problem.

        Please post your code and the XML file data.