Namespace

  • tnas
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006
      Hi all,

      When I use "package" in one file, is this word a namespace? I don't understand very well the namespace concept. Can someone help me?

      Thanks in advance.

      perl -e '$_="tMM naaCt Feocmama_itpUilucoGa";$_.=$1,print $2 while s/(..)(.)//;print substr$_,1,1;'
      "...just because I don't know the meaning of my art, does not mean it has no meaning..." S.D.