Help

  • srinikumar11
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 2, 2006
      Hi every body,
      any one can tell me that how to install Active perl and config in win2K
      and how to run it in localserver?

      thanks
      vasan K
      Smile Costs No Money
    • Sue
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 18, 2007
        I'm wondering if someone would be able to help me with a script that I
        need to complete showing a calculation for: (a-b)x $1.75. I need it
        in a subroutine. I've been trying for two days and I just can't seem to
        figure it out. Any help would be appreciated!
        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 19, 2007

          Sue> I'm wondering if someone would be able to help me with a script that I
          Sue> need to complete showing a calculation for: (a-b)x $1.75. I need it
          Sue> in a subroutine. I've been trying for two days and I just can't seem to
          Sue> figure it out. Any help would be appreciated!

          Homework questions are not welcome here. If your teacher hasn't taught you
          enough to solve it, you shouldn't be cheating here.