perl/cgi for dummies

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      ok, I'll admit, I don't know a perl from a diamond.

      I tried to install WEBADD to my website, and it hosed me.

      now when I go to my web's URL, my browser gets automatically redirected
      to the URL/cgi-bin/install.cgi

      I removed the CGI code from the server, and it still goes there. (404
      error now)

      when I go to a browser that's not been redirected, it works fine, but
      my browser still gets redirected.

      How do I repair whatever's been done to my browser? And who wants to
      take a cgi-tard under your wing and help me set up a membership gateway
      on my site?

      Steve