Calling a Win32 Application from CGI script

  • Subhash Chandran
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2006
      Hi All,

      I'm a beginner in Perl and CGI

      Im unable to call a Win32 application(.exe file) from CGI script using Apache HTTP server in Windows.
      Should the .conf file in the HTTP server modified to do so ?

      Thanks in Advance
      Subhash

    • Damien Carbery
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
        --- In perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com, Subhash Chandran <ts_chaand@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > I'm a beginner in Perl and CGI
        >
        > Im unable to call a Win32 application(.exe file) from CGI script
        using Apache HTTP server in Windows.
        > Should the .conf file in the HTTP server modified to do so ?

        What is your code?
        What is the error message? (check Apache's error log too)
        What does the Win32 application do?
        What is the name of the application?
        Are you trying to get information from the application? What information?

        I hope you know that the application will not appear in the browser
        window.