Win32::GUI question about widgets

  • mike lively
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 26, 2006
      I am trying to learn how to use Win32::GUI. I can build windows but I can
      not find how to get infromation back from a widget like Textfileld. I have
      looked everywhere I can think of and have not be able to find any examples
      to learn from.

      my $e_name = $main->AddTextfield (
      -name => 'e_name',
      -text => 'Episode Name',
      -font => $font12,
      -left => 20,
      -top => 200,
      -width => 100,
      -height =>20,
      );

      sub e_name_LostFocus {

      What is the syntax to get the input from the widget?
      Also how do set properties of the wiget?

      return 0;
      }

      Thanks for any help you can give me.

      -Mike