help reqd. on perl

  • manoj mitra
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 16, 2006
      Hi!

      This is the continuation with the problem, I faced.
      Actually, I have written a perl cgi script, which
      accepts an XML through web browser, downloading the
      XML, it validates the xml with defined schema (which
      typically shows the error in line number multiplied by
      2, instead of exactly where it is). After downloading
      it to the server, I can see that the "\n" is converted
      with square box.

      If you open it with notepad, no difference will be
      found, if you open it with wordpad, no new line can be
      seen. If you open it with editplus, you can see the
      boxes.

      Hence, I am attaching the XML for your reference.
      Please let me know, what can be done in this regard.

      I am using active perl, php, apache HTTP server on
      windows 2003.

      Please provide some input.

      Thanks in advance

      Manoj