Re: [PBML] Shifting Class Name as a Symbolic Reference

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 11, 2006
      >>>>> "lightspace21" == lightspace21 <lightspace21@...> writes:

      lightspace21> Hello Merlyn,
      lightspace21> I have to apologize about writing the wrong title of the book.
      lightspace21> It's because I was reading the Japanese version
      lightspace21> Intermediate Perl:│uLearning Perl Objects,References,and Modules│v
      lightspace21> and thought that the English Title was the phrase
      lightspace21> on top of the front cover.

      Aha! Yeah, I recognized the subtitle, and the statement, which is
      why I wondered if this was my alpaca book.

      lightspace21> This was my first post from the CPAN Perl Mailing List
      lightspace21> and I wasn't excpecting that the author was reading and posting here.

      I spend a lot of time (perhaps an hour each day) reading and answering
      questions for free in various online forums.