Malaysia Opening :Technical analyst

  • sumi panicker
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2006
      Hi All,

      We now invite Technical analyst around the globe for an excellent job opportunity in Malaysia ur client which is a leading statutory body. Due to the nature of the project, the vacancies for this position are numerous. Should you have any friends to refer for this position with relevant experience, please cascade this message to them so that they are benefited by this opportunity.

      Please find the job requirements below:

      Technical analyst:
      Experience: 3-5

      Required Skills :

      Run DOS batch jobs and stored procedures (must have)

      Understand code written in the following for troubleshooting purposes: (must have)
      Ø Kornshell
      Ø XML
      Ø HTTP
      Ø SQL

      General knowledge of Windows environment and applications and utilities such as: (must have)
      Ø FTP
      Ø ZIP
      Ø Telnet

      Previous experience working with Databases
      Ø Embarcadero Rapid SQL (nice to have), TOAD (nice to have), SQL Server (nice to have), Sybase (must have)

      People skills

      PS:

      *Pls send us ur profile at sumi.jobs@... with the following Subject line.
      “Sub-Ref/job-portal/ Technical analyst”
      *Please mention these details in the top of your profile itself-

      Current monthly Salary :
      Expected monthly Salary :
      Availability period :
      Residency status :
      Willingness for contractual positions (Yes/No) :
      Marital Status :
      NRIC / Passport No:

      3 references (Your team lead / Project Lead /Project Manager of Current or previous employer)
      Alternate Contact Number:
      Other experienced candidates are also welcome to submit your resumes for our future openings with our leading clients. Please ensure to provide us the above details to expedite your application at any cause.

      Please be informed that only short listed candidates would be notified through email.

      SUMI