Re: [PBML] Need to correct a link

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2006
      >>>>> "mike" == mike austin23 <mike_austin23@...> writes:

      mike> I was given a link above and would like to assist other newcomers by
      mike> providing the correct link to the LearnPerl.org site.

      mike> It is <a href="http://LearnPerl.org">LearnPerl.org's Web site</a>

      No, that's not http://learn.perl.org, which is the "official" site endorsed
      and maintained by the Perl core community. The URL you list is a commercial
      training company... quite a different thing.