Need to correct a link

  • mike_austin23
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2006
      I was given a link above and would like to assist other newcomers by
      providing the correct link to the LearnPerl.org site.

      It is <a href="http://LearnPerl.org">LearnPerl.org's Web site</a>
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2006

        mike> I was given a link above and would like to assist other newcomers by
        mike> providing the correct link to the LearnPerl.org site.

        mike> It is <a href="http://LearnPerl.org">LearnPerl.org's Web site</a>

        No, that's not http://learn.perl.org, which is the "official" site endorsed
        and maintained by the Perl core community. The URL you list is a commercial
        training company... quite a different thing.