Re: [PBML] Is it them or me?

  • George Gallen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2006
      If I had to hazard a guess here,
      since you said all were using IE,

      When it wont post, find out which version of IE, and what security level they are running, low, medium or high.
      I suspect the problem is the security level or one of the settings in their IE that will not allow them to post,
      rather than the coding itself.

      Does the page contain javascript? Does their IE allow javascript to run?

      Do all 50 radio buttons have the same name? (group), if so, the reply should only be one pair of data, so I
      wouldn't think that would be a problem for going over some limit for email postings.

      Also, for the 17 that did work, get their version of IE and security level.

      I don't know if this matters, but were all 20 using the same email client? I know that Outlook will / won't
      allow some things that Outlook Express will / won't.

      What exact error message are the 3 getting, aside from not being able to post?

      George