Re: [PBML] Openings For Perl 1+yrs Exp

  • Prasanna Goupal
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 27, 2006
      Dear All,

      My mistake i replied to group instead of respective person.. Sorry for that.

      Basically i am perl developer, so this title suits to me. As a member of this group, i respect each and every member belongs to this group... Even you also -- Randal...

      But this doent mean that u can pass any comment over any person without knowing any thing about that person.

      I learned a lot from this group and this kind of mistake will never happen from my end.
      Thanks.

      Regards,
      Prasanna A. Goupal

      merlyn@... wrote:

      Prasanna> May i know the location of opening and also it is permant or temporary?
      Prasanna> Thanks.

      I don't get it.

      (1) You're encouraging a spammer.
      (2) You did "reply-all" instead of a private reply.
      (3) You claim to be "perl_developer@...".

      Sir, you are unworthy of the title.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 28, 2006

        Prasanna> But this doent mean that u can pass any comment over any person
        Prasanna> without knowing any thing about that person.

        That's a false claim. I speak to your immediately recent actions. And those
        are known. Even the fact that you use "u" instead of "you" puts you at odds
        with trying to earn respect here. Perhaps you don't see that. Perhaps some
        day you will. Maybe this nudging will help. Maybe it won't.

      • isha1271
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 30, 2006
          Hi,

          This opening is for our client who is located in Nungambakkam. Ya
          this is a permenant job.

          Regards

          Harini