Re: [PBML] help in perl

  • Mr. Shawn H. Corey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2006
      julian thomas p wrote:
      > hi ,
      > I have written some scripts for bioinformatics using
      > perl.each script has different functionilty.i had
      > coverted these scripts into executable files using
      > perl2exe. my query" Is it possible to convert all
      > scripts or exe files into single executable file?".
      > pls help me in this regard.

      Yes... and then again no.

      Perl works best if you leave it as a script. To do what you ask, combine
      them as Perl scripts, then run perl2exe on the result.

      --
      __END__

      Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
      --- Shawn

      "For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by
      doing them."
      Aristotle

      * A searchable perldoc is at http://perldoc.perl.org/