help in perl

  • julian thomas p
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12 6:31 PM
      hi ,
      I have written some scripts for bioinformatics using perl.each script has different functionilty.i had coverted these scripts into executable files using perl2exe. my query" Is it possible to convert all scripts or exe files into single executable file?".
      pls help me in this regard.

      Regards
      Thomas

    • Mr. Shawn H. Corey
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12 7:13 PM
        julian thomas p wrote:
        > hi ,
        > I have written some scripts for bioinformatics using
        > perl.each script has different functionilty.i had
        > coverted these scripts into executable files using
        > perl2exe. my query" Is it possible to convert all
        > scripts or exe files into single executable file?".
        > pls help me in this regard.

        Yes... and then again no.

        Perl works best if you leave it as a script. To do what you ask, combine
        them as Perl scripts, then run perl2exe on the result.

        --
        __END__

        Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
        --- Shawn

        "For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by
        doing them."
        Aristotle

        * A searchable perldoc is at http://perldoc.perl.org/