Re: [PBML] Materials to learn perl

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 10, 2006
      >>>>> "anavarathan" == anavarathan <ms_anavarathan@...> writes:

      anavarathan> I am a new guy to perl and am learning perl.Can any one let me
      anavarathan> know where i can find free ebooks or materials to learn Perl.All those
      anavarathan> i found was not giving sufficient amount of information.Please help me.

      Where have you looked? What did you find? What do you think you're missing?

      The answers to that will help us give you a better answer to your question.