Re: [PBML] Re: New to PERL

  • Kilaru Sambaiah
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 6, 2006
      --- avnit singh <avnit_99@...> wrote:

      > you can go to bushtorrent.com search for perl ebooks
      > and download it
      > and read
      > avnit

      Hi,
      Books are very cheap in India ( Rs 120 for learning
      perl or $3 ). Nothing like having dead tree book
      than pdf to read, apart from it is illegal.
      sam

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Kumar Devan
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 12, 2006
        Hi all,

        I am new to PERL programming from Chennai...

        I want to know which one is the hot in the industry weather PERL on UNIX .....or PERL on LINUX......

        please gudie me...

        Regards
        Kumar Devan

      • Jabir Ahmed
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 12, 2006
          If your trying to learn perl then its the same learning curve on unix and linux..

          and frankly thres no diff in perl code if its unix/linux.

          jab

          --
          "a single conversation across the table with a wise man is worth a month's study of books."
          ---