Re: [PBML] Re: New to PERL

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 6, 2006
      >>>>> "avnit" == avnit singh <avnit_99@...> writes:

      avnit> you can go to [deleted] search for perl ebooks and download it
      avnit> and read

      And most of those are illegal. See the archives for this newsgroup for my
      feelings on that, but in short, SHAME ON YOU FOR EVEN SUGGESTING THIS.

    • Kilaru Sambaiah
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 6, 2006
        --- avnit singh <avnit_99@...> wrote:

        > you can go to bushtorrent.com search for perl ebooks
        > and download it
        > and read
        > avnit

        Hi,
        Books are very cheap in India ( Rs 120 for learning
        perl or $3 ). Nothing like having dead tree book
        than pdf to read, apart from it is illegal.
        sam

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Kumar Devan
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 12, 2006
          Hi all,

          I am new to PERL programming from Chennai...

          I want to know which one is the hot in the industry weather PERL on UNIX .....or PERL on LINUX......

          please gudie me...

          Regards
          Kumar Devan

        • Jabir Ahmed
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 12, 2006
            If your trying to learn perl then its the same learning curve on unix and linux..

            and frankly thres no diff in perl code if its unix/linux.

            jab

            --
            "a single conversation across the table with a wise man is worth a month's study of books."
            ---