Re: New to PERL

  • avnit singh
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 6, 2006
      you can go to bushtorrent.com search for perl ebooks and download it
      and read
      avnit

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 6, 2006

        See the resources listed in http://learn.perl.org

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 6, 2006

          avnit> you can go to [deleted] search for perl ebooks and download it
          avnit> and read

          And most of those are illegal. See the archives for this newsgroup for my
          feelings on that, but in short, SHAME ON YOU FOR EVEN SUGGESTING THIS.

        • Kilaru Sambaiah
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 6, 2006
            --- avnit singh <avnit_99@...> wrote:

            > you can go to bushtorrent.com search for perl ebooks
            > and download it
            > and read
            > avnit

            Hi,
            Books are very cheap in India ( Rs 120 for learning
            perl or $3 ). Nothing like having dead tree book
            than pdf to read, apart from it is illegal.
            sam

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Kumar Devan
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 12, 2006
              Hi all,

              I am new to PERL programming from Chennai...

              I want to know which one is the hot in the industry weather PERL on UNIX .....or PERL on LINUX......

              please gudie me...

              Regards
              Kumar Devan

            • Jabir Ahmed
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 12, 2006
                If your trying to learn perl then its the same learning curve on unix and linux..

                and frankly thres no diff in perl code if its unix/linux.

                jab

                --
                "a single conversation across the table with a wise man is worth a month's study of books."
                ---