Re: [PBML] Graph Problem

  • Prasanna Goupal
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 5, 2006
      Hi,

      Thanks for your support.. I got the cause.. When we install GD module on the server, it asks for different suporrted formats, and i found that png support was banned.

      Once again Thanks.

      Regards,
      Prasanna A. Goupal

      "Mr. Shawn H. Corey" <shawnhcorey@...> wrote:
      Prasanna Goupal wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > I am creating graphs using following programs, but i am getting following error, do you have any idea about it?
      >
      > Error :
      >
      > Can't locate object method "png" via package "GD::Image" at /proj/Httpd/cgi-bin/show_image.pl line 76.

      Older versions of GD::Image do not create PNGs. Check the version with:
      perl -MGD -e 'print $GD::VERSION, "\n"' It must be 1.20 or greater.

      Can you save it as a GIF file?

      --
      __END__

      Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
      --- Shawn

      "For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by
      doing them."
      Aristotle

      * A searchable perldoc is at http://perldoc.perl.org/