RE: [PBML] perl Interview question

  • jayamurthy punniyamurthy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2006
      Hi,

      Thanks for your suggestion.

      cheers
      Jayamurthy.P

      kalyanraj <kalyanrajs@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      If I'm not wrong There are no Interview questions to crack an interview.Its
      just the time and knowledge on the language gives you strength to crack the
      interview.

      I suggest you to read strong areas of Perl before attending any interview.
      Perl strong areas are Regular Expressions,File Handling,Default variables,
      Perl DBI etc.

      Thanks,
      Kalyan