RE: [PBML] perl Interview question

  • kalyanraj
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2006
      Hi,

      If I'm not wrong There are no Interview questions to crack an interview.Its
      just the time and knowledge on the language gives you strength to crack the
      interview.

      I suggest you to read strong areas of Perl before attending any interview.
      Perl strong areas are Regular Expressions,File Handling,Default variables,
      Perl DBI etc.

      Thanks,
      Kalyan