perl Interview question

  • jayamurthy punniyamurthy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2006
      Hi all,

      Can anyone tell me which website has a complete perl interview questions.

      Thanks
      jj

    • kalyanraj
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2006
        Hi,

        If I'm not wrong There are no Interview questions to crack an interview.Its
        just the time and knowledge on the language gives you strength to crack the
        interview.

        I suggest you to read strong areas of Perl before attending any interview.
        Perl strong areas are Regular Expressions,File Handling,Default variables,
        Perl DBI etc.

        Thanks,
        Kalyan

        Can anyone tell me which website has a complete perl interview questions.

        Thanks
        jj

        Unsubscribing info is here:
        Yahoo! Groups Links