Errors with dynamic extensions loading when running from jsp

  • Ray Gebbie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28 2:16 PM
      I have a pretty simple script that I am running on AIX 5.3 using
      Perl 5.8.2. The script runs fine standalone, but when trying to run
      it from a jsp running on a web site, I get the following:

      ERROR: Can't load '/usr/opt/perl5/lib/5.8.2/aix-thread-
      multi/auto/Socket/Socket.so' for module Socket: Bad address
      at /usr/opt/perl5/lib/5.8.2/aix-thread-multi/XSLoader.pm line 68.
      ERROR: at /usr/opt/perl5/lib/5.8.2/aix-thread-multi/Socket.pm line
      399
      ERROR: Compilation failed in require
      at /usr/opt/perl5/lib/5.8.2/Net/FTP.pm line 17.
      ERROR: BEGIN failed--compilation aborted
      at /usr/opt/perl5/lib/5.8.2/Net/FTP.pm line 17.
      ERROR: Compilation failed in require
      at /www/a/scripts/list_approved_images.pl line 19.
      ERROR: BEGIN failed--compilation aborted
      at /www/a/scripts/list_approved_images.pl line 19.

      I am assumming that I need to set something in the environment, but
      I don't know what. I have not found any useful info in the
      documentation or on this email list. If anyone can point me to more
      info, or even give me a solution, it would be greatly appreciated.

      Thank you.