Class::DBI

  • tnas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2006
      Hi,

      I use the Class::DBI for access MySQL. But I use the __PACKAGE__
      variable for access the methods (table, columns, etc). But, the columns
      that I define for a query are being used by other query that I defined
      with other table.

      I would like of access the methods without use the variable __PACKAGE__.
      Someone could help me? Would be this the sufficient for solve my problem?

      Thanks in advance.