Hang while running the Perl Program

  • joshypy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      Dear Friends,

      I had written a Perl Tk Program. In which i`m performing different
      types of calculations by calling different subroutines. There is no
      problem while i run a particular calculation for the first time. But
      when i use the same calculation again it is getting hanged (slower and
      slower). This program is written in Active Perl 5.8.7 in WinXP. Will
      this be the same case with UNIX machines too.

      Is this problem due to my way of declaring the variables ? Please give
      me some advice.

      Joshy