Very urgent req of Candidates with Valid H-1B Visa

  • Nandini
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
      Hi All,

      Magna Infotech is a premier IT company with offices and development
      centers in USA, Europe and India. In India, Magna Infotech has offices
      in Hyderabad, Bangalore, New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkatta and Pune.

      Magna Infotech is an ISO 9001:2000 certified company. You could learn
      more about Magna at www.magnai.com.

      Magna Infotech is looking for candidates experienced with the
      following skill sets for our USA operations:

      · Oracle – PL/SQL, Pro*C, ETL, certification is a plus
      · Oracle Apps. – Technical and Functional
      · Database Administration – Oracle Apps, Oracle 9i/10G, Sybase
      · Java – EJB, Swing, Struts, Portal, Hibernate on Weblogic/Websphere
      · .NET – VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, Winforms, certification preferred
      · Tivoli Administration (preferably with AIX)
      · Websphere/Weblogic Administration with Solaris
      · SAP – Functional FI/CO, HR modules
      · EAI - Manugistics
      · Data Warehousing - Informatica, Cognos, Ab Initio, Business Objects

      We would ideally like the candidate to have the following:

      · A degree from a reputed university
      · A minimum of 4+ years of paid work experience in the field of
      expertise
      · Excellent communication and inter-personal skills

      If you have the required skills and are interested in joining Magna
      Infotech in the USA, please email us your update resumé at the
      earliest along with the following details @:nandini@...

      Your total IT experience:
      Your skill sets:
      Your current location:
      Your contact number:
      Expected salary in US Dollars:
      Your visa details, if any:

      Magna Infotech offers a compensation package that includes a
      competitive salary and benefits. We will be happy to provide you with
      more information once we hear from you.

      Thanks
      Nandini
      Magna Infotech, Chennai
      Ph. 42123617 or 24731286
      nandini@...
      www.magnai.com
    • Peter Dominey
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
        This is illegal. You cannot ask only for H-1B visa holders, you can ask for
        only those that are valid for work, that includes 'US Citizens'.

        This is a clear demonstration of the misuse & abuse of the H-1B Visa system
        ad should be passed on to the appropriate authorities.

        Yours sincerely

        P Dominey

        On Thursday 01 June 2006 06:32, Nandini wrote:
        > Hi All,
        >
        > Magna Infotech is a premier IT company with offices and development
        > centers in USA, Europe and India. In India, Magna Infotech has offices
        > in Hyderabad, Bangalore, New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkatta and Pune.
        >
        > Magna Infotech is an ISO 9001:2000 certified company. You could learn
        > more about Magna at www.magnai.com.
        >
        > Magna Infotech is looking for candidates experienced with the
        > following skill sets for our USA operations:
        >
        > · Oracle – PL/SQL, Pro*C, ETL, certification is a plus
        > · Oracle Apps. – Technical and Functional
        > · Database Administration – Oracle Apps, Oracle 9i/10G, Sybase
        > · Java – EJB, Swing, Struts, Portal, Hibernate on Weblogic/Websphere
        > · .NET – VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, Winforms, certification preferred
        > · Tivoli Administration (preferably with AIX)
        > · Websphere/Weblogic Administration with Solaris
        > · SAP – Functional FI/CO, HR modules
        > · EAI - Manugistics
        > · Data Warehousing - Informatica, Cognos, Ab Initio, Business Objects
        >

        > We would ideally like the candidate to have the following:
        >
        > · A degree from a reputed university
        > · A minimum of 4+ years of paid work experience in the field of
        > expertise
        > · Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
        >

        > If you have the required skills and are interested in joining Magna
        > Infotech in the USA, please email us your update resumé at the
        > earliest along with the following details @:nandini@...
        >

        > Your total IT experience:
        > Your skill sets:
        > Your current location:
        > Your contact number:
        > Expected salary in US Dollars:
        > Your visa details, if any:
        >
        > Magna Infotech offers a compensation package that includes a
        > competitive salary and benefits. We will be happy to provide you with
        > more information once we hear from you.
        >
        > Thanks
        > Nandini
        > Magna Infotech, Chennai
        > Ph. 42123617 or 24731286
        > nandini@...
        > www.magnai.com
        >

        > Unsubscribing info is here:

        > Scanned for Viruses! mail.dominey.biz

        > Scanned for Viruses! mail.dominey.biz

        | P J Dominey |
        | Independent UNIX Contractor |
        | |
        | E-Mail: pdominey@... |
        | Web Site: www.pdrinformationsolutions.com (www.pdris.com) |
        | |
        | Tel: 817-488-5957 |
        | Yahoo IM: pdominey |
        | AOL IM: peterdominey |
        Scanned for Viruses! mail.dominey.biz

        Scanned for Viruses! mail.dominey.biz
      • Mike Southern
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
          It's not perl, so I'll also keep it short. The poster did not ask for ONLY
          H-1B visa holders, they asked for (as subj line) " Very urgent req of
          Candidates with Valid H-1B Visa". This is an international list. The post is
          not restricted to the US and so such a proposition is not illegal; they are
          not seeking to employ US residents, but people from abroad wishing to enter
          the US and work using this class of visa.

          It may suck, but it's not illegal, and it is precisely why the H-1B visa
          exists.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006

            Mike> It's not perl, so I'll also keep it short.

            In any event, it's also *off topic* for a technical discussion list, so would
            you really want to work for such a company without a clue? I'll stop just
            short of calling this company a spammer. Would you want to work for a
            spammer?