Accessing group archieves

  • lapapu
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2006
      Hi, all,

      Recently, a group on on stated that it was possible using perl to
      download group archives to a PC. I'd like to be able to do that.

      I've no experience with perl, but aeons ago took some C courses.

      Can anyone help me with this project?

      Thanks
    • Mr. Shawn H. Corey
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2006
        On Mon, 2006-01-05 at 23:37 +0000, lapapu wrote:
        > Hi, all,
        >
        > Recently, a group on on stated that it was possible using perl to
        > download group archives to a PC. I'd like to be able to do that.
        >
        > I've no experience with perl, but aeons ago took some C courses.
        >
        > Can anyone help me with this project?

        Yes.

        (If you give us more details, we'll give you more.)

        --
        __END__

        Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
        --- Shawn

        "For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them."
        Aristotle

        * A searchable perldoc is at http://perldoc.perl.org/