Re: [PBML] Help Needed Perl Language.

  • Mr. Shawn H. Corey
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2006
      On Mon, 2006-01-05 at 12:16 -0700, merlyn@... wrote:

      > shanm84> I am beginer programmer of perl language and i m interested in
      > shanm84> research work in perl language.
      > shanm84> I need a program of multiplication of 1000 digit by 100 digit in perl
      > shanm84> language.
      > shanm84> If anybody can help me as soon as possible.thnx alot...
      >
      > perldoc Math::BigNum

      Could you post the CPAN reference? I can't seems to find it. I also
      tried `perldoc Math::BigNum` and got: No documentation found for
      "Math::BigNum". A search thru my modules gave:

      Math::BigFloat
      Math::BigFloat::Trace
      Math::BigInt
      Math::BigInt::Calc
      Math::BigInt::CalcEmu
      Math::BigInt::Trace
      Math::BigRat
      Math::Complex
      Math::Trig

      but no Math::BigNum

      Thanks,

      --
      __END__

      Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
      --- Shawn

      "For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them."
      Aristotle

      * A searchable perldoc is at http://perldoc.perl.org/
    • Paul Archer
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2006
        Search for 'bignum'.

        3:22pm, Mr. Shawn H. Corey wrote:

        >> shanm84> I am beginer programmer of perl language and i m interested in
        >> shanm84> research work in perl language.
        >> shanm84> I need a program of multiplication of 1000 digit by 100 digit in perl
        >> shanm84> language.
        >> shanm84> If anybody can help me as soon as possible.thnx alot...
        >>
        >> perldoc Math::BigNum
        >>

        > Could you post the CPAN reference? I can't seems to find it. I also
        > tried `perldoc Math::BigNum` and got: No documentation found for
        > "Math::BigNum". A search thru my modules gave:
        >
        > Math::BigFloat
        > Math::BigFloat::Trace
        > Math::BigInt
        > Math::BigInt::Calc
        > Math::BigInt::CalcEmu
        > Math::BigInt::Trace
        > Math::BigRat
        > Math::Complex
        > Math::Trig
        >
        > but no Math::BigNum
        >
        > Thanks,
        >

        > --
        > __END__
        >
        > Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
        > --- Shawn
        >
        > "For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them."
        > Aristotle
        >
        > * Perl tutorials at http://perlmonks.org/?node=Tutorials
        > * A searchable perldoc is at http://perldoc.perl.org/

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        "Welcome to downtown Coolsville--population: us."
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2006

          Shawn> Math::BigFloat
          Shawn> Math::BigFloat::Trace
          Shawn> Math::BigInt